**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For whom should I use my mystic awakening gem?

MandalorianMandalorian Posts: 5
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
bwsym2tig9qr.jpeg
I have these mystic champs as 5* and 6 alpha 2 catalysts that are expiring. Mephisto is already 4/55 but I can handle 1 more. I need some advices. Should I use it on mephisto or magik? Or should I wait for vodoo or ghost rider? Thanks.

For whom should I use my mystic awakening gem? 38 votes

Magik
50%
MattyloRagamugginGunnerDrOctavius2_2vg2782buffajrHeroBoltsyVuDahKarinshiSKK65zero7gerlovetsDeadpool_42422112PandamanTanSgtAnime1RixobDrewbe14Elitehunterarggeddion69Mandalorian 19 votes
Mephisto
34%
DL864RaganatorVision_41AwesomeKyloRenDhruvgMasterFlintTheOneAndOnlygohard123Reformation_Ryantheshiznit05HzoriJoeswimmerPeterQuill 13 votes
Wait for another pull
15%
SteelCurtainMUTLeFort1VulcanMBahamutAnimatronicstoReaper_68 6 votes

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    If I had a mystic awakening, I’d save it for voodoo.

Magik functions really well unduped, though awakened is better, just not sure it’s worth it, unless you want her for def.

Not sure about mephisto. Haven’t used him.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    there's a certain 5* awakening gem at the end of act 5. So voodoo there. 5*'s are rare and you might not ever get him.

For that I'd use it on mephisto honestly, since you already have him ranked up. It pains me not to say magik, but i will always prefer her on attack anyways so it's a little biased there.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Magik
    I would wait about 4-5 more pulls. If nobody comes your way i would rank Magik.. But only if you can rank 4 her.
  • Magik
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    there's a certain 5* awakening gem at the end of act 5. So voodoo there. 5*'s are rare and you might not ever get him.

For that I'd use it on mephisto honestly, since you already have him ranked up. It pains me not to say magik, but i will always prefer her on attack anyways so it's a little biased there.

Thanks for your advice. I am really unlucky when it comes to 5 stars. I need to use my lvl 2 alphas before they expire. I already completed act 5 chapter 3 and 4. And I need to complete chapter 1 and 2 for general awakening gem. And I am planning to awake my star lord with it. I think I will open 2-3 crystals more and hope for at least decent champion.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wait for another pull
    You need to wait for Scarlet Witch Man. SW is the real MVP
  • I moved this to the proper section of the forums. Thank you!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Mephisto
    He has Coldsnap Immunity plus more! He is also pretty great as a champ in my eyes!
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Wait for another pull
    I would really suggest waiting. A GR or Voodoo could be in your future!
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Wait for another pull
    I’d personally wait for a DV if I was you. Magik is awesome but she’s no longer a good defender with all those Blades & AA’s everyone brings to War & her sig is nice & all but she’s no DV
  • Mephisto
    I say Mephisto only because you already have him ranked, if you are planning on ranking Magik as well then she is an amazing option - arguably the best mystic.