**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade not reducing duration of Dormammu degen [Not A Bug]

UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been testing blade against Dorm for a while now, thinking him being the best option for dealing with the degen. My 5* however isn't reducing the timer of the degen Dorm triggers on expiring buffs, even when full power (which is meant to be a 95% reduction.

I've seen almost all other instances work properly (poison durations reducing from Abom as power is built up), stuns being shortened, bleeds shortened. However this degen doesn't alter in any way. I might of missed something, but it does seem to be a bug.

I know Blade is already very powerful, but unless I've missed something, his ability should work over this degen as well.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Degeneration is not a debuff. Its a passive and blade only shrugs of debuffs
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Ah fair enough
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there. @Afrid is correct here; degeneration is passive, and so isn't affected by abilities that work on active debuffs. Since this isn't a Bug, I'm going to close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.