**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue with vision?

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
What the hell just happened?
I was in arena using 5* DD against AOU vision.
Vision had 8% health and he hit me with his s3.
At the end of the s3 animation I had 16% health, the second the fight resumed after the s3 I dropped down dead without being hit?

Comments

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Vision always takes health at the end of his s3..thats nothing new..the stronger the character is the more health he takes from you
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ok, didn't know that.
    I don't fight him often or let him get his s3 and I don't use him except in arena and again don't use his s3
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    yea..you get that extra jolt at the end..lol
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Ok, didn't know that.
    I don't fight him often or let him get his s3 and I don't use him except in arena and again don't use his s3

It’s because he burns power, the same happens after sp1 and 2. The impact of those 2 both deal 0 damage, he only deals direct damage depending on the amount of power burned. So you can block the first 2 specials and not take any damage at all. Sp3 is a bit of both, it does some damage on impact, but stills burns some of your power immediately after the animation ends adding direct damage to what’s already been dealt. Again, the amount of damage that does is dependent on the amount of power it burns.