**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too fixated with Wolverine's regeneration

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
:) Has been taking awakened rank four 4* Wolverine into AQ and AW (attacker).

Realised I have been too fixated with trying to get Wolverine back into full health on every fight by waiting for the regeneration to kick in instead of going for quick finish up.

Wondering if this will create a bad habit that will be hard to shake off easily.

Maybe has to put this Champ on the bench once a while.

Do you all face this same behaviour quirk? :/

Comments

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Wondering why you're talking like this.
    Has never had issues with bad habit when it comes to wolverine.
    Doesn't have this habit anyway.
    Plays like usual and regens whatever is proc'd and ends whenever the last hit is made.
    Loves wolverine for AQ.
    Never removes him from AQ.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    :) Has been taking awakened rank four 4* Wolverine into AQ and AW (attacker).

Realised I have been too fixated with trying to get Wolverine back into full health on every fight by waiting for the regeneration to kick in instead of going for quick finish up.

Wondering if this will create a bad habit that will be hard to shake off easily.

Maybe has to put this Champ on the bench once a while.

Do you all face this same behaviour quirk? :/

When he was young a first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun killed his parents. That was the day he swore to never use one at the start of a sentence again...
  • JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    Make him maxed sig. youll see.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I have the same thing with Mordo though. I always try and get to 10 furies and most of the times i mess up and lose 50%+ hp lol
  • OPIEOPIE Posts: 33
    Sometimes you just have to go full fury
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    500 /tic isn't anything special, especially for how short his degen is.
    A large portion of bleed champs do more than that with how much longer bleed lasts.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    What are you guys thinking? With Mordo, you go for the full 13 Furies! =D Nothing less! And then probably die trying to hit the full stack, ha.