**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffet uncollected chapter 2 quest 1 bug

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just used King Groot on that Cyclops on the buffet path and everytime my fury came up he would nullify ALL of my fury and gain regen.
In fact my KG started the fight with no fury on and cyclops regened immediately.
As far as I know buffet supposed to remove only 1 buff not all of them at once.
I haven't used KG on anyone else on that path so it might probably be a bug with buffet itself.
Also my KG died cause when he heals 4k+ and KG with no fury hits for 131 damage per hit even at R3 5* no way he could have won!

Anyone else noticed this? I would like a mod response for a change seeing they are quick to give you warnings but ignore you when you actually need an official response!

Comments

• Options
    Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Well the real lesson here perhaps is to not bring any buffing champs (and prevent proc dexterity lol)
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    Well the real lesson here perhaps is to not bring any buffing champs (and prevent proc dexterity lol)

That's not a lesson. Just because some champs have buffs that trigger regen from buffet doesn't mean they can't handle that path. I have an unduped R4 5* Hyperion that could deal so much damage that buffet doesn't mean much for him.
    but it's not fair that there is a bug that causes champs that already barely deal any damage like King Groot be completely useless!
    This issue needs a serious answer!