**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

sp3 usage

Are we not allowed to use the sp3 again?it was fixed in the last update.or not?why the hell the opponents are hitting me already at the end of the sp3 animation?why this company speeded up and boosted the ai over?from the 12.0,this game is disqusting,just issues,bugs,nerfs.no fun at all,just a big mess!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Profit is the name of the game,i know that.i think,if we are having a good fun,instead of becoming frustrated and disappointed,we would pay more,in a case,when they give values for our money,like other companies.....
  • Options
    This is so far away from a creativity.just exaggeration,they went to extremes too many times already.no one wants to fight against standing and lame sausages,true.it has to be challenging and they need to evolve the game,there are so many players with r4 and r5 5* heroes,i understand.why with filthy and cheap cheats and in every game mode and against lower level players too?is that my fault,if the players are doing easily the uncollected event quests?