**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Block parry stun mordok

Ok just finished fighting mordok 5 star aw boss. Yes he is annoying and you got to intercept hit block evade sp and run in etc

What makes me mad is if you are hitting his block sometimes the third or fourth hit you get parry stunned then he rips you apart. I understand parry stuns happen but usually on the first hit not in middle of combo

If this a bug? Is there a trick to hitting his block? Whats the deal and i am talking about stun resistance mordok here so heavy attacks are not easy to come by

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Who is Mordok ?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Modok has autoblock and when it procs he can't parry with it, but any block that is not an autoblock has a chance to parry, and he can do it on any hit that occurs after the first on that procs autoblock.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It shuld be a bug.
  • Hope so
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    This is a problem with Medusa as well with her living strands. I got completely wrecked by her mid combo because she would auto block and parry me.
  • Yeah i am fine with the concept of autoblock but getting parry stunned is pretty unfair imo
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I thought medusa was supposed to parry like that. @TellthemIAM
  • I think she is suppose to block but not have the ability to stun parry u as well during a combo seems to me the same thing with mordok. If its working as intended then its going wreck a lot of heros
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I think she is suppose to block but not have the ability to stun parry u as well during a combo seems to me the same thing with mordok. If its working as intended then its going wreck a lot of heros
    Medusa’s autoblock is supposed to activate parry, M.O.D.O.K.’s autoblock isn’t supposed to but does anyway.
    I think she is suppose to block but not have the ability to stun parry u as well during a combo seems to me the same thing with mordok. If its working as intended then its going wreck a lot of heros
    Medusa’s autoblock is supposed to activate parry, M.O.D.O.K.’s autoblock isn’t supposed to but does anyway.
    What he Said. It the Rigth
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @KabamDK could you help with this
    Bahamut wrote: »
    @KabamDK could you help with this
    Ther ikow abudet it.
  • Zoddymam wrote: »
    Good to know now fix mordok:)
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Mordok.... sounds like and even scarier Hotel MODOK boss then we got (Mordo and MODOK mixed together).
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Mordok.... sounds like and even scarier Hotel MODOK boss then we got (Mordo and MODOK mixed together).

Don't give them ideas for more OP champs :P
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    There's no R... I thought it was a typo but you keep saying mordok hahaha it's modok.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I think the issue is that he starts with autoblock and that doesn't parry. After a few hits he drops or you break through his autoblock and now it's just normal blocking. That normal block triggers a parry and you die.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    So apparently You have to pay crazy attention because the autoblock
    Is only technically the first block which doesn't activate parry, but the next hits can. So if he blocks stop hitting. It's nonsense that it can parry though his autoblock should be a solid block not perfectly timing every hit
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I agre with what @My_Superior and @Menkent said, autoblock itself probably doesn't trigger parry, but when you continue hitting him the red autoblock turns into the blue normal block, which can trigger parry.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I have unquestionably seen an auto block parry. First hit
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Red = Auto-block
    Blue = Regular block

Well then...
    82b5v9ip8umc.jpeg
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    @Etaki_Lirakoi that right there is unfortunate
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    jirg5y9b5mer.png
    faqinz95vd81.gif
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    This is a problem with Medusa as well with her living strands. I got completely wrecked by her mid combo because she would auto block and parry me.

@TellthemIAM Medusa is supposed to parry. So are Blade and RagnaThor. MODOK isn’t supposed to because it triggers so often but Medusa is working as intended. It specifically says so in her abilities