**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is too much!!!

This is a serious problem for me im stuck at act 5.5 where mephisto is boss there and his aura of incineration is really irritating me,above all i have no incineration immune champion,what's my point is his aura of incineration should be removed im not saying to remove it completely he can activate during special 2,but its there on him almost till i get knocked out(end of fight),any suggestions to beat him?

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If you have no immune champs power control is the only viable option and don't parry him.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Quake, blade, iceman are 3 options. Or as @Primmer79 mentioned bleed him out.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Watch seatin video on how he took him down with GP
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I used 5* starlord and 4* gwenpool both worked generally fine but you will need a revive or two
  • Breynolds11Breynolds11 Posts: 40
    I used quake. She works nicely if you are good at her play style
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    His sp2 is a cakewalk to bait. The power gain is annoying. But just keep trying. You'll get it