**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.5 Mil Alliance Looking for 2 Map 55554

We are an 8.5 million alliance looking to fill 1 spot and replace an inactive spot...so thats 2 total spots we need to fill. I'll bullet the information below so its easy to read:

- We run Map 55554 and are looking to do 5x5 in Expert Tier
- We do War as much as possible and are rebuilding our rating (1,017 at the moment). War is not a priority for us. That is changing now that war scoring is more geared towards skill again. We used to be tier 5 back in October when we cared about it haha
- Donations are 75k gold, 20k BC, 10k loyalty. We allow deals to be made just as long net donations for alliance are met
- Ally events are mandatory: Item Use, Completion, Duels....SA is not mandatory but staying near the bottom for weeks will get you warned and eventually kicked.
- Line is absolutely required
- We are highly organized in battle groups and are in a 3 alliance family so lots of room to grow or retire if desired

Thats about it. Any questions or interested, message me here in forums, in game (Liquid Butt) or on Line (..."Liquid (BoM3)"...)

Comments

• Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Update Bump...8.9 million and replacing 2 less “quality” players. Please don’t contact me unless you are active every couple hours and are serious at progressing. And can handle day 5 map 5.