**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War MVP calculation is majorly flawed

Ran 2 groups in war. I completely ran an entire line without dying, finished off a mini-boss that had ko'd a teammate AND solo'd the boss by myself. Out of 20 participants did I come in the top 3? Nope. Top 5? Nope. Top 10? Not even!

I came in 12th lol. Yeah, sure 11 guys did better than me.

#dumbestscoringsystemever

Comments

• MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    And your defense did nothing..
    Dumb system weighs defense heavier

I have zero control over defense and where my champs get placed. Don't know why that would matter. That makes no sense.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, check this out. 2 teammates, 1 got mvp, and I'm like HOW?! I mean, every number is lower! Makes no sense to me lol
    5gjmq9lhtv2k.jpg
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I don't remember, they were in 2 different battle groups. That's a great point, though! Didn't think of that
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Why would kills count? The only ones getting any kills in the current war is the boss tile and maybe the mini boss tiles.

It's total bs that the leaders can just put themselves on those tiles and then do mediocre in attack phase and they will get MVP.
    zero7 wrote: »
    i think the scoring accounts for % health taken from the opponent’s defense. did your teammate kill a miniboss and final boss as part of those 6 attacker kills?

Clearly it doesn't mean that much. I killed an entire line, part of a mini-boss and the entire boss. And came in 12th out of 20!! Did I mention that lol

#forgetmcoc
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It really doesn't make sense, I had more attacker kills and defender kills yet didn't make MVP in the previous war so it definitely seems like a flawed system.