Options

Cyclops for AW??

Where is this statement that Kabam Miike apparently made? I HAVE to see it.

Comments

• Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/260599#Comment_260599

Kabam knows best. Hate it when Red Cyclops wreck through all 5 of our minibosses in AW.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I didn't say most used, but they are among the most effective. Cyclops actually scores very high on this list. There is a smaller group of players that use him, but they use him VERY effectively.

That is also what Mike said. Just because we dont use him doesnt mean others dont as well. The data they pull is probably a lot more accurate than just what any one of us thinks is the case

Most effective based on emperical data, whatever that means.

Everyone knows that AW bosses are usually NC, Magik, Dormammu, Modok, etc. I don't care what his "data" shows, show me a video of red cyclops taking down any one of these champs in AW and i will concede that he is effective.

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Cyclops is used by many lower players which will benefit us players who know exactly how useless cyclops is.
  • Options
    KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    Before I ranked down my 4/55 Cyclops, Was using him as mini boss in Tier 2 war and he usually got about 2-4 def kills per war! Not monster numbers, but underrated for sure.
  • Options
    BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Many uses/used Cyc because this game is "so random" that everyone has a 5s version of him! And since diversity was a must until few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure every ally had him on the BG.
  • Options
    PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    If you recall he was AQ mini boss for an entire season! I believe that to be the “most effectively used champ”