**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to give my skill catalysts to

I've been playing for six weeks (was a long time player but recently returned and started over) and only have 10 four star heroes and 2 five star. no mystics or mutants, but an abundance of skill champs: five star Electra, five star gwenpool, four star crossbones, Punisher (duped) and Hawkeye. Only other four stars of note are starlord (duped), stark SM, captain marvel and Hulk

That's a lot of skill catalysts needed. How high should I rank each skill champ and in what order?

Comments

• MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    5* Gwenpool first...great pull, congrats
  • How high should I take GP?
  • We moved this to a more appropriate section of the forums. Thank you!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Gwenpool would be the best choice.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    4/55 is how high you should take her
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Gwen is the second best skill. No douts on that. Rank her as high as you can
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I've been playing for six weeks (was a long time player but recently returned and started over) and only have 10 four star heroes and 2 five star. no mystics or mutants, but an abundance of skill champs: five star Electra, five star gwenpool, four star crossbones, Punisher (duped) and Hawkeye. Only other four stars of note are starlord (duped), stark SM, captain marvel and Hulk

That's a lot of skill catalysts needed. How high should I rank each skill champ and in what order?

Welcome back to MCoC and happy 2018.
    If I were in your shoes, I will most likely priortize as follow:-

1) TECH: R5 the 4* Starky
    2) SKILL: R4 the 5* GP
    3) SCIENCE: R5 the 4* Hulk
    4) SKILL: R3 the 5* Elektra
    5) TECH: R5 the 4* SL
    6) SKILL: R5 the 4* CB
    7) MUTANT: R4 the 4* HE (if really in need of power control - but I prefer to spend resource on Magik, Vision or Dormammu)
    8) COSMIC: I would wait for Hyperion, Angela, Drax or Medusa

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Lol I just wanna congratulate you on your pulls, that is some insane luck