**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela - Good, average or bad?

RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
Heya, so I just opened a 5* Angela out of my crystal. I have heard from a few that many underestimate her and she is actually quite good, but that's as much as I remember or have heard of. For those who know her a lot better or utilise her in content, how has your experience been with her? Is she good for elite story and event quest content, AQ, and/or AW?

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Maybe not AW because of MD but great for everything else
  • She’s awesome. One of my favourites. As said she’s not the best for AW because she triggers MD so much but even that’s not as big an issue now since you can pretty much plot out your route.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I've got her 5* r3/45 unduped and I find she is really good in questing and AQ. As she stacks fury and tends to crit alot of me. So with how I've played her she does about 3k crits constantly.
    She is terrible for the current AW due to MD and the amount of mystics being placed on Defense.
    Also heard she has been used for act 5.4.6 to beat final boss Ultron with little trouble and one of my guys love her for the asgard team he runs
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Angela is a beast - don't listen to any haters. I'd probably pick Hyperion over her though for the stuns.
  • did LOL with her full suicides she heals on suicides
  • mfleurymfleury Posts: 100
    She has a great damage but she actives way too much buffs so you don't want to bring her in aw, at least not against mystics. She is a good pool, I guess you could do 1 path in lol with her.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Got her as 5/50 4star for quite a time now and never had any regrets, she feels awesome to play in AQ and quests with her great damage output. The regen is not much, but its definietly there, I recommend
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    She does insane damage, amazing for questing and end-game content.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    She's a beast, I really like using her in pretty much everything except defense. Don't bother putting her on defense she's easy to fight and is a md buffet.
  • CobraCobra Posts: 126
    Sorry guys, but what MD stands for?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Angela is really good from what I hear.
    Cobra wrote: »
    Sorry guys, but what MD stands for?

Mystic Dispersion (its the mystic Mastery).
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    She's not good. She's awesome!
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    f3qdv070rn8r.png
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Angela is amazing