**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Xp disabled. Reason?

I have rearranged my mastery to boost experience rewards, but they aren't showing.
Is there a reason why xp has been disabled?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    If you is lvl 60 Yeah you wil bot get more xp
  • Options
    LoraxxxxLoraxxxx Posts: 25
    Could you restate that in English please?
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Are you at level 60?
  • Options
    LoraxxxxLoraxxxx Posts: 25
    edited June 2017
    Yes. Been there for over 2 years. Since then I've used xp to help with the champs, but it has suddenly gone dark in the past few months.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    At level 60, you will not gain any experience unless you have an active Summoner boost for Exp, either from an item or from an event. The bar should have stayed full after you hit 60, and it shall remain like that until they raise level cap.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Level 60 is the maximum level you can get to, you won't gain any more xp from anywhere unless they increase the level cap at some point. I would change your masteries back if you now have xp boosts, they won't have any benefits for you at level 60. Not sure what you mean by using xp to help your champs? Xp is purely level based and increases your maximum energy and number of mastery points. Doesn't improve your champs directly, only through masteries.
  • Options
    Merigold00Merigold00 Posts: 11
    Once you hit level 60, is there any way to get new masteries? Is it just getting the mastery objects?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Exploration on Act 4 can get you a few extra if you haven't already done it. But if you have you have the maximum number of points for now. That might change in future if they increase the level cap but for now there's no extra points available.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Very curious to what "used xp to help with the champs" means @Loraxxxx

@Merigold00 if you have the masteries from leveling up to level 60 (current max) and the masteries from exploring act 4 you have them all. There are no current plans from Kabam to up the amount of masteries we can have, so act 5 doesn't give them and if they would raise the level cap (right now) they wouldn't have them either. Something about the balance between different builds.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    @MegaSkater67 they stated that they where not upping the maximum masteries for the time being. If the "coming soon" masteries that have bene there forever actually come, then they might add more points. Until then, I can see them increase the level cap without having the rewards be mastery points. Just like how act 5 doesn't award mastery points.
  • Options
    That is bad... as I need mastery points to up Champions abilities...
  • Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Merigold00 wrote: »
    Once you hit level 60, is there any way to get new masteries? Is it just getting the mastery objects?

Act 4 exploration