**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow... just Wow!

slipNslide51slipNslide51 Posts: 21
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So we don't push the button for 30+ days and how do you (Kabam) reward us? A few shards and a crystal? Yeah

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    And a T4B catalyst...
  • Options
    and there's a T4B
  • Options
    T4b are great and all but its t4cc thats needed hell i dont even need t2a right now just need t4cc
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So what, you want a t4cc, for what exactly? Doing jack **** and just being handed it? I mean talk about entitlement
  • Options
    MoeDur23MoeDur23 Posts: 46
    Threads like this is the reason why they are doing this very unsatisfactory player appreciation month...
  • Options
    slipNslide51slipNslide51 Posts: 21
    edited June 2017
    I guess what I'm most pissed about is the drop rates on the crystals 2 stars are worthless and that's where i will leave it at. I am an android user
  • Options
    CofactorsCofactors Posts: 2
    I agree it is not enough after spending units in AQ because the game kept shutting down, whether on WiFi or LTE data. I don't feel very "appreciated".
  • Options
    CofactorsCofactors Posts: 2
    And now we can't even get revives without spending money...
  • Options
    JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    why complain when this was free, you didn't spend money. The title given is what you deserve "Button Pusher". It clearly said everywhere DON'T PUSH THE BUTTON.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Whiners gonna whine
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    So you are saying you should receive one of the rarer items in the game for free because you didn't push a button? I need more t4B than t4cc where I am at in the game. I can't get enough basics or gold to use my t4cc
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I haven't received one 4* from a GOTG crystal and I opened almost 100 of them. It's about the same drop rate as phc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    What does being an Android User have to do with the Drop Rate?
  • Options
    When i first posted thia discussion and hit submit i realized one thing maybe i should habe looked and the whole forum because there was a thread started already for reactions. Well my fault, I'm not here to whine, kick and scream like a little kid. I was posting to let some frustrations out not only from the game, but in real. I guess it was the wrong place to do it. I never wanted "rarer items or better rewards" ok maybe just a better drop rate in crystals. I mean come on getting a 2 star you will never use where's the progression. I can't talk for anyone, but myself but I feel I'm just logging in and going through the motions hoping the next crystal push me forward. So sorry for a moment of frustration that made me sound like a greedy, spoiled brat. Just needed a moment to vent.
  • Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I guess what I'm most pissed about is the drop rates on the crystals 2 stars are worthless and that's where i will leave it at. I am an android user

Also an android user. Not complaining about getting free stuff. Lol. Kabam does a lot of things wrong but we as players need to stop complaining about the things they do right, like literally giving us free stuff for not doing anything.
  • Options
    SleepyDragonflySleepyDragonfly Posts: 14
    edited June 2017
    I've been playing this game for 2 years. Mostly a froob... Probably spent about $50 total and none of it came out of my pocket. Install google rewards. Give reviews on restaurants and earn google cash you can spend in game.

People complain way too much. Do you have any idea what it takes to bring us new content and new champs EVERY SINGLE MONTH! Of course there will be bugs. Things are fixed on a priority. Not to mention that they give free stuff most of the time there is a logging issue. That puts kabam a cut above the rest. Seriously people. I've seen good games die over whiners like I see here. Shut up, report the bugs, let them do their job the best they can, and enjoy the game or go away and quit playing.

THANK YOU KABAM FOR A GREAT GAME!
    A satisfied ANDROID user.