**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mordo astral evade bug [Under Investigation]

NemesispatronNemesispatron Posts: 19
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When playing against Mordo with machosim node I have discovered that if you parry and machosim removes the stun he still gets the astral evade when you attack him (when not stunned). I'm pretty sure this is a bug as astral evade should only proc when Mordo is under an active stun. I was able to reproduce this multiple times. Simply parry Mordo with machosim node, then attack him when he removes the stun and heals. I waited about 10 seconds to attack and still proc'd astral evade
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    I pointed this out in another thread about it but the mod just said the Mordo was “probably on an Evade node”, I’m pretty sure you’re right and not the mod here.
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Interesting, I need to test that myself.....sounds like a bug!
    What map was that? Thanks
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Nemesispatron. Could you provide a screenshot of this node? Thanks!
  • Options
    Yes I will upload a screen shot shortly. It was on the modok lab one of the random buff effects machoism the one that removes debuff and heals for 5% of health.
  • Options
    mbcpxu7ul2hg.png
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf that is the node I am referring to.
  • Options
    Also discovered that autoblock with modok is causing him to use astral evade with no stun debuff @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    l419xokzrd4i.png
    2zfj5rm2ycnt.png
    sqbs65m9291k.png
  • Options
    OneslydoggOneslydogg Posts: 35
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Wolf @Nemesispatron This is still happening in AW!!! Huge PIA and is wiping out champs left and right because you literally can’t attack him, stunned or not!!!
  • Options
    NemesispatronNemesispatron Posts: 19
    Yep still happening apparently kabam needs more info? All they asked for were screenshots
  • Options
    Hey folks. I'll take this one to the team and get back to you asap. Thanks for the additional info!
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Just fought a mordo at the masochism node 23 in AW, and I was wondering why the hell is mordo astral evading when he is not even stunned. Found this thread and it is a perfect explanation. Confirmed this is a bug, fix this ASAP Kabam!
  • Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    I sent in a ticket with video, received the confirmation that they got it. My ticket was closed without any further information.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Bergy25 wrote: »
    I sent in a ticket with video, received the confirmation that they got it. My ticket was closed without any further information.

Their “ticket” /support is garbage. Best way to get problems like this fixed is to post vids or pics here on the forum. Can you post the video here ???
  • Options
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Bergy25 wrote: »

Their “ticket” /support is garbage. Best way to get problems like this fixed is to post vids or pics here on the forum. Can you post the video here ???

Would love to, but my video knowledge is lacking. recorded it on my iPhone but can't seem to post it.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    https://youtu.be/U6DMztD2jm8

Hopefully this works, sorry for the poor quality in advance.
  • Options
    Kabam doesn’t want to fix this bug as it will cause you to use units which is money in their pockets if it cost them money they would shut the game down instantly and fix it without putting game back online boycott kabam
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Heya Mods. My community has reported that any Mordos place on Node 23 in AW tier 1/2 triggers Astral Evade even when not stunned. What happens is if you parry Mordo, the Masochism removes it and he will not be stunned but if you attack into him subsequently, the astral evade still triggers. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Post edited by Kabam Wolf on
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    This was discussed in an earlier thread, with a video clearly showing the problem too. As usual, Kabam is not that responsive.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39759/mordo-astral-evade-bug-under-investigation
  • Options
    Hey there. Just wanted to touch base and confirm that the team is looking into this. I'll post an update once I hear back from them. Thanks!
  • Options
    WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Thanks Wolf
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    My alliance teammate sent me this video. Pay attention than mordo triggered Astral Evade even tho he wasn't stunned. This issue happens all the time on this node with mordo:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYSw9wUETtU
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Ther is awaer of it.
  • Options
    Any words yet
  • Options
    Any words
  • Options
    But hops ther soon make it riigt
  • Options
    Hey folks. I'm sorry if my last comment caused any confusion; the Team is currently working on this, and I'll post an update as soon as I hear back from them. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey there. This is being worked on, and I'm going to merge your post into the main thread about this issue. Check there for updates! Thanks.
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Just checking but I also had this issues when mordo was in the daily BP quest on the mesmerise day... astral evade triggering when not stunned... don’t think I stunned him at all in the fight
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    on the mesmerize node instead of doing a normal evade he does an astral evade. please fix this or remove him from the quest