**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Crystals Basic VS Uncollected

Hey guys just wanted the communities opinion on something. I've been uncollected for about a week now and at first I had pretty good luck with the uncollected Crystals, pulling 225 units twice in my first 8 crystals. After opening them for a week now my pulls have been terrible.

Yesterday I was mid grind for Sparky and in dire need of units to refresh my champ because my roster is tiny. I opened an uncollected crystal every time I reached 10k chips(opened 8 in total) and none of the crystals even gave me the lesser unit pull. I know it was just real bad RNG but my question is do you guys think the uncollected crystals are worth it for the cost? For me so far it doesn't feel that way, even the gold i got was mostly 15k each.

P.S. how do you guys feel about hoarding Chips/crystals VS popping them as they come? I think opening in bulk helps you feel better about what you got because chances are you will get at least one good pull.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @NEUROPLEXUS it's 5x the cost for 5xs the reward. If you get lucky with uncollected crystals they are way better. You are also more likely to burn a lot of chips and get nothing but gold. Over time it's a push, you'll wind up with the same rewards except you have a better chance at punisher with the uncollected.
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    @LeNoirFaineant yeah thats how it seems, i do enjoy a gamble now and again but Punisher isnt all that coveted by me. Although those 225 unit pulls are enticing I think i'll be sticking with the basics for now.
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    its best to open uncollected crystal when you've got at least a million BC's
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    @Reevesy01 if only i had the patience lol. dont think ive ever had more than 250k BC sitting around, im strictly free to play and the units cant come fast enough
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Only bought a few uncollected arena crystals and didn't get any units so I went back to the regular ones. I asked a few friends and they said for units to pop the regular ones.