**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Concerns

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
Not really getting answers in the main AW discussion (or even any acknowledgment) and I've been bumping my own questions for months....

1) Are synergies being worked on for AW defense? They 100% are not working at all. People including myself have ranked up champs solely for synergies (Guillotine for the Morningstar synergy is a great example).
2) Is the top left mini boss only supposed to have one portal? Every other mini boss has two portals but for some reason that mini boss only has one path that can get to it. Intentional?
3) Are rewards going to be updated anytime soon?

Thanks!

Comments

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    bump
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Greywarden wrote: »
    Not really getting answers in the main AW discussion (or even any acknowledgment) and I've been bumping my own questions for months....

1) Are synergies being worked on for AW defense? They 100% are not working at all. People including myself have ranked up champs solely for synergies (Guillotine for the Morningstar synergy is a great example).
    2) Is the top left mini boss only supposed to have one portal? Every other mini boss has two portals but for some reason that mini boss only has one path that can get to it. Intentional?

Thanks!

Top left may have only one portal but smart alliances run lane 1 and lane 2 to cover that portal and that mini-boss. If both players make it to the portal with decent health then you just divert one to the lower left mini-boss (provided that one of the players has already killed the top left mini-boss).
    TheDemon wrote: »
    Greywarden wrote: »

Thanks!

Top left may have only one portal but smart alliances run lane 1 and lane 2 to cover that portal and that mini-boss. If both players make it to the portal with decent health then you just divert one to the lower left mini-boss (provided that one of the players has already killed the top left mini-boss).

Just about every alliance does that, not really tough just weird that one boss only has one path. All I'm asking for is acknowledgment from a mod on questions I've been asking for months with that one seemingly being a straightforward 'working as intended.'
    Top left boss having one path isn't a big deal when compared to the other 2 points I've made.

Synergies not working for defenders and rewards NEVER being updated since the start of AW are pretty big concerns.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Synergies do work on defenders. I’ve seen champs get revived with the dorm/mordo synergy
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Synergies do work on defenders. I’ve seen champs get revived with the dorm/mordo synergy

When did you see that? There is a reddit post from almost a week ago displaying synergies not working. If they are working now that is great.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7p2wdh/aw_synergies_video_evidence_second_attempt/

I am hoping for some kind of acknowledgment from a mod @Kabam Miike
    bumping