**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better to open Uncollected arena crystal or regular one?

I’m short on gold and units and need as much as I can get. Don’t have any need to get 5* Punisher . Would it be better that I open up more Uncollected crystals which cost 10k or regular ones that cost 2k? Have about 200,000 battlechips to open up

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I just do normal, but I am more interested in units than gold, I have opened up 500k worth Uncollected and not got any units, just pure gold. Then I have opened 3 normal AC and got 70unitd, just RNG I guess, but I never bother with the uncollected ones now, nothing good about them, just like opening 5 normals
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Same- iv never gotten units from uncollected crystal
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Im only UC for 14 days and been doing single pulls of UC arena crystals, but got 225 units 4 times already. Few times lower quantity. Rng being rng. Probably because I needed gold more at the time
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it depends where you're at in the game. If you have all your mastery set ups and don't need units as much then it's better to save up for a mass uncollected opening. If you need to guarantee yourself units then open the normal ones.