**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

are we gonna have 4 champs revamp each month?

KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
The beta test for LC and RH last for 7 days I think, so I assume we will have another two this month (and the other 2 weeks to review feedback from community and make adjustment based on that)

What do you guys think?
and if so, which champs that need to be adjusted? and by which order?

my thought is (hopefully) Kabam should start buffing all champ that has very low damage output and need x2 or x3 hits to end an arena fight
(e.g. Carnage/Sentry/colossus/UC/Loki/Magneto)

Comments

• KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    up
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Wolverine needs an attack increase.
    You might think I'm mad and it would make him too op but it took me 161 hits and I had 1 second to spare against the first rhino mini boss in day 2 of AQ.

I can't take rhino in day 3 without timing out with wolverine because he doesn't hit hard enough.

Gwenpool can kill him much faster
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Could happen but they would need to revamp them fast if it is 4 a month. I would love to see venoms abilties have a rework. Damage is meh, bleed is meh, and he should have more than copying buffs that are not passive and takes too long to generate his own buffs which also are not really helpful.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Would love to see our big boi colossus get a revamp. Tbh, he should be much more tanky.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    DLegend wrote: »
    Would love to see our big boi colossus get a revamp. Tbh, he should be much more tanky.
    he def needs a general damage buff, they just made luke cage a little better, now the only meme tier awful champ left to buff is hulkbuster
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Wordy12 wrote: »
    DLegend wrote: »
    he def needs a general damage buff, they just made luke cage a little better, now the only meme tier awful champ left to buff is hulkbuster

Don't forget iron patriot
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You might think I'm mad and it would make him too op but it took me 161 hits and I had 1 second to spare against the first rhino mini boss in day 2 of AQ.

I can't take rhino in day 3 without timing out with wolverine because he doesn't hit hard enough.

you realize you're asking them to cater around you right. he's a 4* that you're using on a harder map. 161 hits is a lot yeah, but that's using a champ that's not meant to handle that content. if a 1* wolverine can take down ROL's winter soldier, then I think wolverine is doing just fine the way he is.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

you realize you're asking them to cater around you right. he's a 4* that you're using on a harder map. 161 hits is a lot yeah, but that's using a champ that's not meant to handle that content. if a 1* wolverine can take down ROL's winter soldier, then I think wolverine is doing just fine the way he is.

Not to mention even if you time out Wolvie's regen is so strong you should be able to get him back to full health pretty easily. Wolvie doesn't need any adjusting and I love him.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Were you fighting defensively? It's taken me 250-300 hits with a 5/50 Rogue to take down Rhino in later days of AQ Map 5 (alliance prestige 6K+). Regardless, both Wolverine and Rogue can heal back to full health if they time out against Rhino, so timing out against AQ minibosses isn't something that forces players to use potions to heal those champions.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★

You just need deep wounds
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    There won't be that many reworks every month. In fact, this is the first time in a while there was a significant change to any champ.