**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minimum 5* for feature arena

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
Playing in the feature arena is there a minimum pi needed for 5* to keep your streak?

I start off with my 5* going from rank 1-rank 4 then move into my 5/50 only using those until I get to round 20+ going past the Kang/Thanos teams and into the "easier" rounds.

If I then use my rank 1 level 25 5* I get a death squad of rank 5 Blade, stark spidey and Iceman with pi of over 13k each.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    You can use your R1 5*s in the Infinite. What are you pairing them with?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I usually put my 2 rank 4 with a rank 3, put my rank 3s together, rank 2 together and rank 1 together in each team.
    Should I mix it up and put a rank 1 with 2 rank 2 or rank 3?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Interesting. I use R1s and R2s together, or separate sometimes, and I don't have an issue with Death Squad. I also mix them with R3 4*s. Perhaps your PI is low. What about your Masteries? Just thinking of ideas. The only other thing I can think of is waiting until you get past 21, later on in the Streak.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My rating is 462k, I have despair, deep wounds and assassin maxed, 3 points in glass cannon.
    I don't run suicides, 4/5 MD.

My 6 rank 1 level 10 5* range from antman at 2731 to punisher 2099 at 3243.
    My highest 5* is unduped rank 4 MODOK at 8081