**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Magneto Bugged? [Not A Bug]

UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
While fighting against magneto when i try to parry him it shows parry in green but he not gets stunned.I mean for both magneto and magneto(marvel now).I don't know whether it is bug or not,if its bug pls fix this ASAP!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• If your Champion is "magnetic" then magneto reduces all abilities by 60%. Look at your side of the bar. It is a red buff with a helmet
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    brutaldl wrote: »
    While fighting against magneto when i try to parry him it shows parry in green but he not gets stunned.I mean for both magneto and magneto(marvel now).I don't know whether it is bug or not,if its bug pls fix this ASAP!

It depends on who you were fighting him with and where it happened (arena, quest, etc.).
  • Oooo now I get it.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    brutaldl wrote: »

How is it that someone who has supposedly cleared parts of Act 5.4 does not know of a basic ability of Magneto? Something seems highly suspicious.
  • Don't be suspicious i am always been honest in the game.I just wanted to clarify that doubt.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Thanks to everyone for coming together to explain this. Since it's not a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread.
This discussion has been closed.