**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is using a lower mastery the way to get good drops

I fight. And but my tail to achieve chance at a champion I truly want but seems even when I land on the 4 star Hyperion or 3 star electro or ghost rider it somehow bounces mysteriously to another 2 star captain America such must sale . is having different mastery way to get better drops.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    If you're referring to the Premium Hero Crystal (PHC), then you will quickly learn that the animation "spin" of the crystal is NOT an accurate representation of what you will get.

Basically, plan on getting a 2* with a chance at a 3*, and a VERY rare chance at 4*. Save yourself the heartache and just hit the "open now" button. The animation is worthless.

I have opened hundreds of them over the last year or so and can count on one hand the amount of 4* champs I've received.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No. There are people who gonna make up theories on how to increase drop chance for something good.

"Pull right after mainentance." "Spin." "Quick open." "Try spin again." "Wait for full moon, better odds during full moon." "Kabam gives better pulls to people who spend!!!111oneoneone"

It's all lunatic blah blah, there are certain odds, they are fixed and rng is rng.