**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

November Monthly Rewards Mess-up

This is late, but I just signed up for the forums and the Twitter account ignores my tweets. Did anyone else get screwed in November for their month daily sign-in rewards? I was down to the last two, 40 unites and the 3/4* Hela/Thor and it did NOT give me any rewards and in fact, jumped right into December's calendar!

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    This is late, but I just signed up for the forums and the Twitter account ignores my tweets. Did anyone else get screwed in November for their month daily sign-in rewards? I was down to the last two, 40 unites and the 3/4* Hela/Thor and it did NOT give me any rewards and in fact, jumped right into December's calendar!

Sounds like you didn't login for a week and missed out on the last rewards!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @IronFist34, If you have concerns about your Calendar Rewards, you'd want to submit a ticket to Customer Support so that they can look into this for you. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the Gear icon in top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.