**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

insider rewards

i claimed insider rewards for the first time. it says that they will be delivered by the 19th(today) but i've yet to see it. is there a time of day i should expect it to arrive?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Was wondering the same thing lol, anyone???
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ah yes. The monthly "where are my insider rewards" post.
    Stewman wrote: »

Eventually Kabam will say enough and just stop working with them to provide free stuff. What incentive do they have to keep doing it when people cannot be patient enough to wait the process out?

At what point did anyone act impatient by simply asking when they arrive? What incentive do you have trying to be rude on someone else's post instead of either being kind and answering the question or just simply ignoring the post? Guess it makes you feel like some kind of big shot or somethin. 😂😂
  • Dukie5021Dukie5021 Posts: 29

Eventually Kabam will say enough and just stop working with them to provide free stuff. What incentive do they have to keep doing it when people cannot be patient enough to wait the process out?

no problem waiting. just wondering on the timing... sheesh.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133

Lol, I signed up too this month. I'm glad he beat me to it.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They normally are issued around the 7-8 pm mark
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

At what point did anyone act impatient by simply asking when they arrive? What incentive do you have trying to be rude on someone else's post instead of either being kind and answering the question or just simply ignoring the post? Guess it makes you feel like some kind of big shot or somethin. 😂😂

Not being rude at all, just pointing out that you could have easily checked or searched the forums to find past discussions on the topic. And yes, I am a big shot. Call me when you reach legend status or even beat act 5, chapter 2.

😂😂 Such a big shot
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

Incentive?
    It's marketing. Plain and simple.
    @Ahitlaw, you're wrong on this one. @IAmNotUrMom is one of the better forum posters on here, along with @DNA3000 and a few others. Best to drop it and apologize, cause he easily could have been like the forum trolls and just posted a link to a previous thread on this topic.

Apologize? 😂😂😂 You guys are hilarious. Don't really care who any of y'all are,he also could have easily answered the question or ignored this post. Very humorous you think so highly of yourselves.