**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hyperion

Why is Hyperion listed as a hero... is and has always been a villain... I’ve been wondering why blades danger sense kick in

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It has to do with the New Avengers I believe. There looks to be several variants of Hyperion across several universes. gotta pick one i guess. they chose for him to be a hero. But to this point you shouldn't be at all surprised. The game is full of twists and inconsistencies. Just hop along for the ride and enjoy.
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    Next thing they r gunna say ultron is a hero... so stupid
  • I mean, Punisher 2099 is Hydra XD
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Pretty sure Hyperion was originally a hero in the comics.
  • SmokeydaleSmokeydale Posts: 26
    What I found about hype
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I'm moving this to General since it isn't a Bug.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @KabamWolf You really are not helping just move the threads and please stop saying you are moving them it makes people think a mod finally replied to us.
    I thought hyperion killed his own race for not obeying him.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

That does sound disagreeable...

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    There is one hero Hyperion which is the Superman story copy, and the Villian. Different earths. Hero I believe is from earth 616. I like hero one, real interesting stories.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305

This Hyperion in the game is different .. his story is different from the Hyperion who destroyed his race..... U can see his photos with differ outlook...
    The version of Hyperion in the game have the birth story as same as superman and become the member of Avengers and very close friend of thor... But villian hype came on earth after killing his race and planet ...and go against Avengers...
    Cool I didn't know that the hero one does sound better.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    He is both. He has been portrayed in both ways... villain and hero.

I remember a hero story where he was a reluctant hero (trying to live a normal life). Also this one did not kill his race... he was forced form his own universe as it collapsed or something like that and was forced into their universe. Pretty neat backstory.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Zombified Clone Hyperion.... that could make an awesome playable character... Zombie charges to carry over from fight to fight. hahahaha