**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timed fights

Why does the timer start to count down before the fight even starts. Not that those 3 seconds would make much of a difference most the time. It's just ood

Comments

• Options
    Jrendon13Jrendon13 Posts: 42
    I don’t think it count s to the actual fight. That meter is just more like telling you to hurry up and pick a champ so someone else can fight.
  • Options
    I'm taking about in AQ and AW, the timer starts at 3 minutes and starts counting down before you can actually start fighting
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It also continues during Special 3 clip, which definitely takes time away from fighting.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    If you are taking 3 minutes to bring down a champ in aw/AQ , them you probably need better champs.

The only time that timer ran out on me was when I paused the game and forgot.
  • Options
    I haven't had the timer expire on me, maybe on the later days of map 5 against dormmamu but i can't remember and I just find it odd is all. I've had some nice luck in the champ department so i have very solid champs for a wide variety of content. Just need some better 5* though as blade is lonely all the way up the top, especially with 6* being released soonish