**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Redo the useless champs that will be soon added to featured 5

As a guy that spent 500 euros to get the worst champ in the game aka Fiona or She Hulk or opened 4 featured x 15k shards to get the dung heap Collosus and the neutered IF i'm a tad worried that my next pulls will be Red Hulk and Khamala Khan.
So in the spirit of constructive thinking please do something to the champs most voted as worthless for example fury buffs or power drain on specials for She Hulk and Red Hulk double length fury buffs on Khamala stun on Colossus specials and increased damage. All suggestions from community would also help!

Comments

• Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Now that pulling a duplicate 5star is going to be really hard, i suggest you make some weak champions better unaweakened. For example, ant-man, colossus, venompool, red hulk etc., are not that good compared to other champions when they are not aweakened. Nightcrawler, mordo or crossbones are three 5stars that are going to be really powerful without their signature abilities. There should be a greater balance. I have some suggestions to make:
    1)Colossus
    Colossus should have his special damage increased if you want to make him more offensive (I think that's what he needs) or make his armor ups work in a different way. He could have two modes: offensive and defensive. Combat mode can be changed by how much health he has. Above 50% health, collosus is in his offensive mode, gaining a fury buff for every critical hit he delivers (fury buffs stack up to 5) and less effective armor ups when receiving a critical hit. Below 50%, he goes into defence mode, gaining armor ups for every blocked and regular hit he takes. Also, special attacks grant him physical and energy resistance. If the player wants to switch combat modes in any time during the fight, he can do it by activating the special 3.
    I have more suggestions for characters coming soon, due to current lack of time and ideas.
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Do something about Hulkbuster and Iron Patriot also like replace the useless armor break on special with powerdrain/powersteal and some atack increasing synergies
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    Really excellent suggestion on Colossus (Offensive mode/Defensive mode)! Great ideas!

I also agree about Hulkbuster. I mean, come on, didn't you see Avengers 2 and how AWESOME the Hulkbuster was? He should seriously be one of the BEST champions in the game. Look at all that armor! Plus he is just a Beast. Well, I mean, he SHOULD be a Beast.
  • Options
    Iron patriot , Hulkbuster , She Hulk ,Colossus ,Khamala Khan , Red Hulk are terrible and can't be used anywhere in the game , they should be top priority to improve somehow
  • Options
    Sim and IM and IP are horrible unduped and with the added champs in 5 crystal There's no way to dupe em , so please change sig ability to always trigger at 25% and with increasing sig to raise the threshold and potency towards 50% hp
  • Options
    It seems unlikely that every champ will be buffed. Perhaps this is where Items will come in - take mediocre champs and give them greater utility by acquiring and utilizing items.
  • Options
    ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Why is it that the iron man and his horde do not regen or power gain when struck by energy damage like Ultron?
    When Thor, Storm or electro hits iron man with lightning it should give him either power gain or health gain.
    I only have two 5*s IM and HB............this game hates me for sure. :'(
  • Options
    Items would be the step that will make me quit the game , and i'm not talking about items as a huge rip off for the people that invested in maxing their champs but as an unnecessary complication and time sink when game has so many bugs it's supposed to be a mobile game , light, fluid not a PC MMO