**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run - How many units/refills?

RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
Just a small question, preferably those who have done legend runs.

How many units or refills did you have to spend to explore heroic and master, assuming you started your legends run with full energy? I'm planning to do my first monthly quest legend run next month, but I want to make sure I have grinded enough units to do so, currently I have exactly 900 units.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    40 refills at least unless you have a stash of free small ones
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ah, thanks. I will grind another 300+ more units before the next monthly quest, should be very doable.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Farm health pots from ROL as well. So if you need to heal between fights, it won't cost you units, just time to farm them. Most guys run a 4/55 5* with max suicide masteries, boosts and a high crit team. This is a safe bet to ensure you get a good time. I am sure you don't have to do all of the above but it's a tough battle to go without only to find out you just missed out.

Good luck....
    Born wrote: »
    Farm health pots from ROL as well. So if you need to heal between fights, it won't cost you units, just time to farm them. Most guys run a 4/55 5* with max suicide masteries, boosts and a high crit team. This is a safe bet to ensure you get a good time. I am sure you don't have to do all of the above but it's a tough battle to go without only to find out you just missed out.

Good luck....

Thanks! I already considered the above, along with adding 3 uncommon things most people may not consider, hopefully I get it!
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I just succeeded in beating WS in ROL for the 1st time in 5 humorous attempts in the past 18mos. I've been playing. I'm probably avg in skill, and below avg in masteries investment compared to most with similar time in the game....that said, it took me nearly 1k successful hits to 6 rcvd, and 20+ mins for the win with DS. I quit the quest immediately after. Made whats supposed to be fun into an excruciating self torture. I wish all the luck to those trying themselves!
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    I think this one was only 34 refills. I used a single revive and some health pots but not many. Invest in boosts. Stack boosts especially on the harder maps. Health/attack, attack and a health boost.
    Dont even bother if you dont have the right device and a solid wifi connection.
    420down wrote: »
    I think this one was only 34 refills. I used a single revive and some health pots but not many. Invest in boosts. Stack boosts especially on the harder maps. Health/attack, attack and a health boost.
    Dont even bother if you dont have the right device and a solid wifi connection.

Got it, thanks! I'll just save 1200 units for safety.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    edited May 2017
    -
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    And have a iPhone or Tablet I suppose. Helps with the loading times