**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nebula not charging? [Not A Bug]

ColdfireknightColdfireknight Posts: 81
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just used her in vs and while the cool down showed between cycles, most of her charges didn’t add to the charge stack. Anyone else seeing this?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Which champion were you facing? Sounds like ability accuracy reduction
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Coldfireknight. Can you let me know the game mode/node you were on, as well as the champion you were fighting against? Thanks!
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    How about fixing her power drain also?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Draenath wrote: »
    How about fixing her power drain also?

There is nothing wrong with her power drain and for cold were you stacked at 20 charges?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Been using her in AQ this series and she is working fine for me.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Yep, power lock and drain both working fine for me.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah power drain works as it should... but I personally think it should work okay even without any shocks and shocks should just add more and more drain. The fact you have to block at the start of a fight to build up power drain utility is a bit pointless in terms of strategy IMO. If she had basic power drain normally and the shocks only made it stronger.... she would be a demi-god tier champs easy (she is good now... but that ability is a bit useless unless you are in a fight where you are already in trouble and blocking a lot... and THEN to need to Parry them to get the shocks on... so you have to jump through 2 hoops just to get a less then spectacular power drain... all but useless).
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Yeah power drain works as it should... but I personally think it should work okay even without any shocks and shocks should just add more and more drain. The fact you have to block at the start of a fight to build up power drain utility is a bit pointless in terms of strategy IMO. If she had basic power drain normally and the shocks only made it stronger.... she would be a demi-god tier champs easy (she is good now... but that ability is a bit useless unless you are in a fight where you are already in trouble and blocking a lot... and THEN to need to Parry them to get the shocks on... so you have to jump through 2 hoops just to get a less then spectacular power drain... all but useless).

I agree she would be a lot better the way that you describe, but she fits with what Kabam has seemingly added to the game (complexity). More of more champs require some complexity to use. The added complexity is meant to be an added challenge for us the gamers.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Since it appears that Nebula is working correctly, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.