**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for ACTIVE & LOYAL Players to join us!!!

Active alliance looking for LOYAL & ACTIVE 90k+. Line REQ. We are looking to fill up 6 spots. We are looking for ppl want to grow & have fun. All we ask for is Communication, Participation, & Donations. We run map 53333 or 55333, we want to move up to a 5x5 alliance. We do War and AQ as much as it is going on. If you feel like we are for you, then feel free to get in touch with me.
Line; nvrcmecomin1
IGN; nvrcmecomin1
i7ri75tcjyqh.png
xt2xkfit48pd.png

Comments

• Options
    Estamos precisando tbm de ótimos players nossas exigências são comunicação, atividades e doações.
    Se quiserem participar nossa aliança está em aberto saibot crew
  • Options
    Tyu15Tyu15 Posts: 78
    Hey, how many guys do u have that are as strong as u? U seem way too strong to be in an alliance that weak. We do 5x5 but are losing a couple of big dogs. We could prob make room for ur top guys, if u were willing to make the leap. We are about 8.5 mill right now. Our weakest guys have 3 or 4 5/50s.
  • Options
    We do use Kik instead of Line, though. The gifs are priceless. Ha
  • Options
    @Tyu15 thank you for the consideration. But I want to build this alliance up.
  • Options
    @Saibot01 I do not understand what you said
  • Options
    Gotcha. Good luck!
  • Options
    Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Saibot01 wrote: »
    Estamos precisando tbm de ótimos players nossas exigências são comunicação, atividades e doações.
    Se quiserem participar nossa aliança está em aberto saibot crew

We need great players our requirements are, communication activities and donations.
    If you want to join our Alliance is open saibot crew
  • Options
    @Tyu15 thanks