**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Bolt Questions and Suggestions

My first question is what is the exact % value of him gaining a cruelty and/or fury buff with his awakened ability? Secondly, why does he have recoil on is special attack 2?

I am not sure if he was one of the original characters in the game, but I do believe he needs an upgrade so here are my ideas. First I would have his signature ability level scale with his rate of gaining fury and cruelty buffs = the higher his signature ability level, the higher chance to gain a cruelty and/or fury buff. I would also split his provocation ability into two categories: getting hit and evading hits. Evading hits would be based on dexterity mastery, so if he successfully evades an attack he gets a % chance to gain a fury or cruelty buff. On the other side, If he gets critically hit, i would give him counter of let's say 5, and once he receives 5 critical hits he gets a passive power gain to next bar and his next special attack becomes unblockable. Lastly, if he must have recoil on his special attack 2, then i would increase his stun chance to 100%, add a guaranteed critical hit or ### attack boost for the attack, and add an armor shatter effect similar to Medusa's so that it warrants the recoil cost.

Thanks for reading!