**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dupe event

Does anyone know if there will ever be another duplicate champion event?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    When was there one before?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018

There used to be events called draw dulpilcates but they chose not to do it anymore and it was also apart of the Christmas event but I forget when they stopped doing them

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39013/2017-holiday-celebration-halls-of-healing-halls-of-fortune-gifting-event-holiday-calendar/p1

As for whether or not they are going to do it the future, shrug who knows.
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I have been saving since the last time they did it. I want to save until the next event but if they aren’t going to do one then I will open them
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★

There used to be events called raw dulpilcates but they chose not to do it this year, I forget when they stopped

As for whether or not they are going to do it the future, shrug who knows.

It stopped when they started doing the weekly Summoner Advancement events. Prior to that there was a dupe event, a crystal event, and others.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Liquidkold wrote: »
    I have been saving since the last time they did it. I want to save until the next event but if they aren’t going to do one then I will open them

You've been saving for over a year or more?
    Yes I have with phc, 3 star and 2 Star crystal have around 1000 crystal. 😊
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    You should probably read updates more carefully. All those events were rolled into Summoner Advancement that runs every 6 days. You've been saving for nothing. Dupe events are no longer a thing.
    Well that sucks. Really wanted to max that event.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I remember crystal clash or something like that where 4 star UC was a milestone reward they were so fun to participate in.