**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Little checkbox to confirm champs for AQ/AW

There is a box that appears when you place champs for AQ/AW that says (something to the effect of) "are you sure you want to do this?" and then there is a checkbox if you don't want to see that again....I accidentally checked that box and I would like to undo it, is there anyway to get that confirmation box back?

Comments

• StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I have wondered this as well.
  • Hey guys!

I've moved this to Suggestions and Requests. The reason being is that we currently don't have this feature within the game, but we'll pass along the request to the rest of the team. :)
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Hey guys!

I've moved this to Suggestions and Requests. The reason being is that we currently don't have this feature within the game, but we'll pass along the request to the rest of the team. :)

Super look forward to seeing it in update 22.0
    Hey guys!

@Kabam Vydious How's development of this coming?
    Hey guys!

@Kabam Vydious This still being suggested or just tossed into the bin with the fix for donations glitch?
    Hey guys!

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Any chance this is going to get added back?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Wowwwwww months and months

Just look at the dates on his posts⬆️
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

Just a reminder, passing along a suggestion for something to be added to the game is not a 100% guarantee that it will be added. We appreciate the feedback, but please keep this in mind. Thank you.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hello,

Just a reminder, passing along a suggestion for something to be added to the game is not a 100% guarantee that it will be added. We appreciate the feedback, but please keep this in mind. Thank you.

I think we get that. But maybe some follow up or bumps to the developers for suggestions would help get them going? What would the downside be for implementing this feature?