**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Hulk and Luke cage

A few days before you announced the new changes to Luke cage and hulk I ranked up my 5* hulk to a 4/55. In knowing that you had these changes in mind. I would have never ranked hulk up. In the past when you have changed characters you have issues rank down tickets.

Looking for some sort of positive responses.

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Hulk is still better
  • I was under the impression that the rank down tickets were because they were nerfing characters. If you were to include character buffs, then that same logic could apply to any new characters ("I ranked up Gwenpool, but then you announced Blade!").

They also didn't issue rank down tickets when they buffed Civil Warrior.

We'll see, though. You never know!
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41
    Yeah. I understand, but this isn’t a new character, it’s older characters that are now relevant. Nobody has a newer character but the characters you do have that you would never rank up, like kamala...luke Cage, Howard the duck. Any changes to the game that effect how money or resources were distributed should be taken into consideration. It cost them nothing to issue a rank down ticket. It’s a made up item.
    Yeah. It’s not going to happen, I get it lol. I would just love to bring a Luke cage up and have a nice science heavy hitting champ. Hulks good but needs to be awakened.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    You think that LC will now be better than Hulk?

Hulk is amazing!
    Well. Concussion for defensive ability accuracy - attack increase per debuff. Is around 500. Power gain for champs like mephisto and Hyperion are 0 when 4 debuff on. Bleed immune. Both stun.

Where am I wrong?
    moonmebaby wrote: »
    Well. Concussion for defensive ability accuracy - attack increase per debuff. Is around 500. Power gain for champs like mephisto and Hyperion are 0 when 4 debuff on. Bleed immune. Both stun.

Where am I wrong?

You think that LC will now be better than Hulk?

Hulk is amazing!