**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How about if we have "hero use" & "item use" as weekly solo event for alternative 7 day run?

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
More milestone & more reward will b better.

How about if we have "hero use" & "item use" as weekly solo event for alternative 7 day run? 6 votes

yes
66%
TheSOURAKromestoneTheMageHunterKiddie 4 votes
no
33%
Jh_DezVortenus 2 votes

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dude nah fam
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    yes
    Need vote
    yes
    Hero use solo event we get for 1 day. If we get this event running 7 day then more milestone and more reward. Same way item use also can b introduced as solo event. Which can also run 7 days.
    These two event can b offered in alternative week.
    If these events run as solo event with 7 day continuously then lot of milestone & reward we can get. (Recall they gave us gifting event by which there was chance to get 4* kang). Hope i m clear.
    edited June 2017
    yes
    Lol. U have to use item normally how u use. Not necessarily u get ranked reward. But u can get milestone rewards like pvp arena:-)
    edited June 2017
    yes
    Suppose someone running legend run they use lot of energy refil, top 10 arena grinders use lot of arena boosts, lol runner use lot of revive & potion etc. They will get top ranked rewards.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Suppose someone running legend run they use lot of energy refil, top 10 arena grinders use lot of arena boosts, lol runner use lot of revive & potion etc. They will get top ranked rewards.
    Oh, I will be happy for them.

I could agree the hero use part, but I'm not sure it will be better as you think.
    I prefer hero use event everyday, this event reward the most active players and I think Kabam should pamper them everyday.
    The GotG mode was cool because it was everyday and it encourage you use specific/different champs.