**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Decisions, Decisions.....

The Options under consideration, use the 4* Awakening Gem on:
GR
Voodoo,
Rouge,
Iceman
ArchAngel

I'm leaning away from Rogue or Iceman, 'cause I have both in 5* versions
A second factor in the decision, I have the cats now to take a Mutant up- so either a sig 70 4* Wolverine, or Rogue, Iceman or AA up to rank 5, or I could take either 5* Rogue or Iceman up to R3. Would there be any point to using the gem on either 4* Iceman or Rogue and going to R5 over taking the unduped 5*'s up to R3?

I'm leaning towards taking Wolverine up to R5, and awakening Voodoo. Or should I take unduped AA to R5 instead? Or on of the 5*'s to R3?

I just pulled AA today and he's Complicating my plans! :-)

Any advice is welcome, except that I"m an idiot, I already know that - LoL

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I'd say Archangel. Since you already have a 5* Iceman and Rogue, even unduped, it'll be better to wait till they are duped rather than using a gem on your 4* versions and regretting the decision later when you do dupe their 5* versions.

I'm not sure if Ghost Rider is good as I don't have him, so I'll leave it to someone else to decide.

As for Dr Voodoo and Archangel, I personally prefer AA over Dr Voodoo. Dr Voodoo can be good at keeping power at bay, as well as inflicting strong poison and stacking a lot.

But AA on the other hand deals a lot of damage with neurotoxins, and when awakened, these neurotoxins COMPLETELY stop healing (even at 1 stack) for the enemy, and furthermore reduces their defensive ability accuracy by x% (25% at lvl 1). This means AA can counter annoying champs that rely on their defensive abilities, such as champs who evade like NC and Spiderman.

So yea, that's why I'd pick AA to awaken. As for whether to rank Wolverine or AA, that's a hard choice so you gotta think: Do you want to have an easier time with AQ or AW? If AQ, wolverine would do. If AW, AA rocks there. Both are good in quests so that's out.