**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ways to improve the game [Moved by Moderator]

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
When you duel somebody, sometimes the champion you are fighting plays really good (like Stark Spidey in my experience) and sometimes the champion plays really bad (Dormammu in my experience). I think that there should be a system where you can upgrade your top champion's AI level so whenever people challenge him or her, it gets harder.

I used to have a 4 star Hood at rank 4 level 40. He played really good whenever my friends dueled him on their accounts. However, I recently ranked up my 5 STAR Dormammu to rank 3 level 45 and he actually plays so much worse than my Hood used to.

Please Kabam! Add the feature to upgrade your AI controlling the champions to make the game more enjoyable:)
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    I think this feature should only apply to dueling
    Maybe it could cost alliance shards or units to upgrade the AI controlling your top champion so duels are harder for the opponent
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    What do you guys think about it? Its not game-changing but it adds some more fun!
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I think they should pay attention to the people who make them money. That’d be a great way to improve it because then they’d actually have updates that people don’t despise
  • Options
    Hey, I went ahead and moved your suggestion to the Suggestions and Requests category!