**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Spider-Man (Classic)

I pulled him as a five star yesterday and I was wondering how good he was. Can someone tell me how good he is?

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I'll say he is decent as an attacker. not bad damage but he'll turn useless soon when you get Top tier 4 or 5 stars and reach to harder content.
  • ThemanofjThemanofj Posts: 21
    I actually have a 4/40 four star Star Lord but he isn't awakened yet
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    He’s not bad so that’s something. His L2 is crazy
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Posts: 24
    He isn't bad at all. Not God tier, given, but still good. Great for any champs who get too much armor up - Tech Symbioid, Howard, any of the Iron Men, etc. - and does great damage with his L2. However, I will say that his awakened ability can really screw you over if you're overly reliant on parry.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I used my 4* Spidey classic a lot to get through Act4. Now that I have better high damage champs I don't use him as much except for AW defense. I still like him but I didn't use him for any of Act 5-1 or 5-2.
  • Should I rank up 4* spidey or 4* red hulk both awakened
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Should I rank up 4* spidey or 4* red hulk both awakened

Red hulk
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Who was you go to champ when you joined the game and below level 17? Did you already obtained 3* and above very quickly?
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Not. good attack but low health. no value on defense really unless duped or people at your war tier struggle with unblockable sp1
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    He's ok. Needs a buff but one of the still not forgotten OG champs. Keep applying the armor breaks and then spam his SP2 you'll get a big crit most of the time.