**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

frustrated with Jordan

Kabam lost the notion again with this Jordan challenge. I feel completely frustrated and I think I lost more than 2 years of my life investing time in this game and raising my heroes for nothing.
The will is to give up and uninstall, a lack of respect with who plays and is medium, which I think is the majority of players.

Comments

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    edited January 2018
  • TeezezTeezez Posts: 26
    I think the first challenge I did was Ming-na. Didn’t even finish chapter 3.
    Kept building and was able to scrape through the last challenge.
    This challenge? Finally got through it unscathed. The buffs aren’t that terrible as you don’t take damage unless you get hit and they don’t build up cheap power that requires power control champs. Bleed immune is super helpful and magik is a total cheat code on war machine. BW is always a wild card. Frankly iron man probably has the toughest buff to overcome but lots of options for that too. Keep working and you’ll get there either this challenge or In the future
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    This quest has multiple chapters. Not all chapters are for every player. Quit whining. Progression is a lot easier for New to medium players than when I joined. I remember the days before shard crystals came out and you could only get 4* from completing act 3 or from phcs. Kabam even made the monthly heroic and master quests much easier than they used to be. They didn’t release celebrity challenges like this as often as they do know. I couldn’t complete the first one that came out and I spent 1k units to complete the second one. Doing one path and then the boss on this quests makes it very easy
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Need to push yourself through it. TBH the first one of these I was able to beat was web slinger and I had to spend to get through it. I think I spent around 800 units on that one but since then I have not had much item use in these. I used 1 team revie in this one. The more of these you complete the easier they will get. You will get use to intercepting and how to work around the buffs. Which in turn will help your overall game a lot. It can be frustrating at times I feel your pain. I remember when Chloe’s and Clawson‘s challenge came out I could not even get past the 3rd chapters. So good luck to you don’t give up.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited January 2018
    they should make it so that difficulty is relative to player's prestige while reward for each difficulty remains the same. Say master mode, everything should be 4 times your prestige, heroic mode two times, etc or whatever
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    yuw wrote: »
    they should make it so that difficulty is relative to player's prestige while reward for each difficulty remains the same. Say master mode, everything should be 4 times your prestige, heroic mode two times, etc or whatever

I disagree... its always been this way and thousands have made it through with it being as is.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    when they announced this event, they said it wouldnt be easy. they also said that not everyone was going to be able to get through it. unfortunately you're one of the folks that cant. all in all, its a process to get better/stronger (grinding arena/daily/monthly events), keep at it and you'll be fine moving forward
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    You people moaning about "medium" do realise the quests come in different difficulties?

Do what suits you, don't expect to do the hardest quests/paths for no reason, you have to earn the right/roster to be able to complete things
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @yuw that is wrong I should not have to take on 30k fights and you 10k for same rewards. If prestige was ever taken in effect for something like this rewards would have to scale to not annoy people and that would help no one. At least this system low guys can do first 3 ch and skip to end of the 4th and score decent completion rewards. It sucks not being able to do it. First big challenge which I think was Chloe 1 I was too weak and couldn't do it, but kept building for pretty sure next was Ming and I destroyed it. Gotta keep playing and build that roster.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Any 2 year player with any sort of skill should be able to walk through this with ease.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I did the hardest path first and thought I won't be able to do this one but with 3 revives I did it and then after learning from that first run I managed to get through all the other paths without any revives.

I must admit though it also depends on the champs you bring because my starlord got through the black panther original and the iron man, archangel for the black widow and the falcon, voodoo for the war machine, and ghost rider for the CW boss.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    im getting through it with voodoo, rogue, and hyperion mostly
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I renember when there were Coulson and Chloe's challenges. i wasn't really prepared for the Coulsons and barely managed to do Ch. 3, in Chloe's i would have done it if i had a good counter for that freaking Spidey at the start. lol good times.

but not completing this quest after 2 years of playing imo is because you aren't good enough or you don't have a powerful enough roster. at this time you should be easily beating these challenges imo.

also there's content for low-mid level players. you can do the Hard Monthly quest as well as the first three rounds of the Challenge. this is a progression game man.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I say for medium players up to round 3 is do able and after u get the offer. Round 4 is more mid vet to end game players
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    The Challenge was easy