Updated AW Rewards

CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
It seems AW is what it is for now with hidden champs back up. So with no word on changing nodes and champs hidden again, can we get an update on the increased AW rewards we were promised? Right now they aren’t worth going all out for. I’d like to see extra rewards for boss kills. Maybe T2A shards equal to the amount of attacker kill points on the big boss (240, 160, 80 or 0) and same with T1A on the minis. Also would like to see 5 and 6 star shards instead of 4 and 5 star shards in Tier 1. Make the fight worth it.

What does everyone else want to see with increased rewards?

Let’s make war fun again.

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Member Posts: 117
    The rewards have to change. War is not worth it. It's bad
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Member Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I would like to see amount of 4star and 5star shards increased.
    Also, some reward that would be unique for alliance war, perhaphs shards for new crystal that would have chance for rare (not avaiable through phc) 2stars and a chance for 4star OG deadpool and OG vision.
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    T2a shards and t1a would be great start
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Webbdog wrote: »

Please tell that to the Ally we just faced. They will probably win, but it was purchased with 150 D kills. We had more D kills than they had attack kills, lol.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I reckon the amount of 5* shards will increase massively

As for 4* shards, a 4* crystal should be satisfactory lol
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    As for 4* shards, a 4* crystal should be satisfactory lol

Only if it is 100% chance of pulling a max sig champ, hahaha
  • WebbdogWebbdog Member Posts: 117
    Webbdog wrote: »

Please tell that to the Ally we just faced. They will probably win, but it was purchased with 150 D kills. We had more D kills than they had attack kills, lol.

Lol all for that little tiny rations of shards. Kabam trying to extend the game, it's deplorable.