**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vulture's Siphon Charge & Thermal Feedback issues [More Info Needed]

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
i am having un issues with Vulture's Siphon Charge & Thermal Feedback are not doing anything except activating the timer sometime work and some time it doesn't work fix the bug soon
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @kabam
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hey @issamaf80. I just tested this, and the Siphon Charge and Thermal Feedback
    are Draining/Burning Power correctly for me. Could you let me know what game mode/node you were on, and what Champion you were fighting against? Thanks!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Mcord117. Would you happen to remember any details about the fights where you've seen this happen? Thanks.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    @Kabam Wolf I believe I noticed it against black widow in the panther quest

BW has reduced ability accuracy
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @issamaf80. I just tested this, and the Siphon Charge and Thermal Feedback
    are Draining/Burning Power correctly for me. Could you let me know what game mode/node you were on, and what Champion you were fighting against? Thanks!

ok
  • Brenx62Brenx62 Posts: 6
    I have experienced this too most recently this morning using vulture against a mutant adaption neither buff seemed to have any effect at all
    However I just fought Ronan and everything was working fine I have noticed it not having any effect before but I feel that it may be champion specific... ie maybe some ability stops it’s affects 🤷‍♂️ I’m no expert but perhaps this is a reason
    In all my fights with vulture today the common thread for this not working seems to be mutants which is frustrating as he gets the class boost against them
    Hey @Mcord117. Would you happen to remember any details about the fights where you've seen this happen? Thanks.

I have experienced this too most recently this morning using vulture against a mutant adaption neither buff seemed to have any effect at all
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Did he have full power bars?

yes some time it work and some time not
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    If the opponent already has full power, it will not work. It's based on the power the opponent gains, so if they are already at 3 bars (or 2 for adaptoids) then they won't gain any power, and therefore vulture cannot subtract a percentage of that power gained.
    taojay1 wrote: »
    If the opponent already has full power, it will not work. It's based on the power the opponent gains, so if they are already at 3 bars (or 2 for adaptoids) then they won't gain any power, and therefore vulture cannot subtract a percentage of that power gained.

ok thanks