**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question on Dr Voodoo

ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So i just got Dr Voodoo 4* and duped him from arena and i was wondering about his "Fight Start" ability that gives him health back at the start of each fight, at the moment on sig level 1 he gets 368.01 health back at the start of a fight over 10 seconds... does this go up per sig level? and if so how much by ? what can i expect at sig 20 for example?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yes, you can increase his regen at the start of the fight by increasing his sign ability.
    I can't tell you the exact amount ... You need to calculate that
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited June 2017
    His sig level doesn't directly increase the amount of health regeneration shown in his description. That amount increases as you rank him up. However, each sig level increases his buff duration by a certain percentage when possessed by Brother Daniel, which essentially increases his total regen at the start of the fight. I'm not sure exactly how much each sig level increases the duration by, but at sig level 57, mine is 94.01% increased buff duration.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    His regen is based on his rank and level. Then its modified by his sig + mastery