**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NightCheater

For the love of pete something has to be done about this POS. This monster in AW just completely drains the fun out of the game, I mean I fought a 4* not duped NC with a MAXED 550 WWII cap and on the first hit he bamfed and immediately struck back cap and nothing I could do stopped the onslaught and in 1 combo he destroyed cap from FULL health. This is not the first time this has happened to me or many others.

This blue slimy SOB is in dire need of modification, and I know I am not the only one that feels this way.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think that he is as terrible as you say. If he is on a non stun immune node, than parry him and attack only twice. He can't evade while he is stuned. If he is on a stun immune node than you have to change his fighting style. After that he is just easy. The important part ist, that you must not fight aggressively. Wait for him and counter his attacks. don't use 5 hit combos and don't mash the screen.
  • Options
    KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Angelbane wrote: »
    For the love of pete something has to be done about this POS. This monster in AW just completely drains the fun out of the game, I mean I fought a 4* not duped NC with a MAXED 550 WWII cap and on the first hit he bamfed and immediately struck back cap and nothing I could do stopped the onslaught and in 1 combo he destroyed cap from FULL health. This is not the first time this has happened to me or many others.

This blue slimy SOB is in dire need of modification, and I know I am not the only one that feels this way.

A duped falcon beats the hell outer nc, activate locked on, switch his fighting mode and his yours