Who to use a 4* Generic Awakening Gem On?

JoePlant21JoePlant21 Member Posts: 29
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I just finished exploring Act 4 and I wanted some advice on who to use the Generic Awakening Gem on. I have a Skill Gem for Blade, but I would like people's opinions on who would be the best overall. I already have a 4* Medusa, but none of the other 3. In terms of my roster, I have a Star-Lord, Gwenpool, Scarlet Witch, Iceman and Hyperion (all 5-50 and awakened) as my main team. Any tips/opinions would be massively appreciated!

Who to use a 4* Generic Awakening Gem On? 32 votes

Medusa
15%
Danicb94Pe3kEverythingZenAgentTealManan0908 5 votes
Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
15%
JOHNOSA1995Noob_2yrsAnurag1606Brij424Potis08 5 votes
Archangel
34%
thetaman23Pry22mum_m2vg2782F4k3_GaM3rBUZZdog3000CupidTomichiwarJahinkle2My_SuperiorBahamut 11 votes
Dr Voodoo
34%
GbSarkarSpity68TonyStarkKestrelleSvainMr_mc_person34shchong2LittleYinYinmozzyN1GHT0WLSAaron_cruz 11 votes

Comments

• ZabirZabir Member Posts: 76
    Your stupid spider gwen
  • LosspikLosspik Member Posts: 253 ★★
    I voted Archangel as he benefits greatly from his dupe , Voodoo is also a great contender for it, depends on what utility you need in your roster more
  • JoePlant21JoePlant21 Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2018
    Losspik wrote: »
    I voted Archangel as he benefits greatly from his dupe , Voodoo is also a great contender for it, depends on what utility you need in your roster more

Hmm, was thinking mainly for Act 5 and maybe RTTL. I've completed 5.1 and I'm stuck on 4.4 for RTTL. Don't think these champs are too useful for RTTL though...
    Zabir wrote: »
    Your stupid spider gwen

Already awakened the God-Tier character. Also, what Spider Gwen avatar? ;)
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Member Posts: 502
    I guess you can not go wrong with those.

Medusa is a heavy hitter. She NEEDs to be awaken to be really good and she needs synergy also.

Archangel melts non immune oponents. NEEDs to be awaken to be able to reduce ability acuracy.

Dr. Voodoo is one of the mystics out there (and mystics are the best class). NEEDs to be awaken to be really good.

Spark is one of the best champions of the game. When awaken he is really better.

I would go in this order:

1. Spark
    2. Dr Voodoo
    3. Archangel
    4. Medusa
    I guess you can not go wrong with those.

Medusa is a heavy hitter. She NEEDs to be awaken to be really good and she needs synergy also.

Archangel melts non immune oponents. NEEDs to be awaken to be able to reduce ability acuracy.

Dr. Voodoo is one of the mystics out there (and mystics are the best class). NEEDs to be awaken to be really good.

Spark is one of the best champions of the game. When awaken he is really better.

I would go in this order:

1. Spark
    2. Dr Voodoo
    3. Archangel
    4. Medusa

So Medusa needs the Synergy also? Is that with Black Bolt and/or Karnak? If that's the case, I might leave Medusa...
  • ZabirZabir Member Posts: 76
    Your stupid spider gwen
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Depends on what you need. But side by side a s pound for pound....AA. He's more straight forward has higher damage output. Against bleed and poison vunerable champs and is Michael better in the long run. Can be used in act 5 quite a bit
    Update: Just completed the Black Panther Special Event and I got a Mutant Awakening Gem from the crystal, so Archangel can be removed from the list. Just between Medusa, Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) and Dr Voodoo now!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,179 ★★★
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Hey buddy. I will say stark spidey just because he will be your MVP for act 5. After sparky I say voodoo. I scored spidy stark twice from recent arena and took him to r5. He is my MVP in act 5 till now. I'm at 5.2.4 now. You lose lot of health by blocked hits in act 5 that is where evasion of spidy helps. He is great for collector even. Not saying that he can solo. But you might require lesser revives. Also depends on skill. Other than that you already have great r5s already. Sparky is your best r5 next.