**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Evading bullets

Is it possible to completely evade bullets? Every time to evade when someone shoots at me, dexterity appears on the screen sometimes multiple times to show that it triggered but my champ still always falls down. Can you evade bullets completely or do i just need more practice?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You can evade them completely. You just need to time it right against every champ with a projectile attack
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Depends on the special.

Example: Winter Soldier SP1 = simple to evade with anyone. But his SP2 you'll need a passive evade champ like Dare Devil or Spark and hope the RNG is in your favour.
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    edited January 2018
    i have no problem evading single hit projectile attacks, but it seems anything with multiple bullets like with agent venoms sp1 always knocks me down even when i evade and it says dexterity on the screen.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Bullets and projectiles can be evaded.

If you used certain champs that have ability to evade or specifically evading projectiles, it will make things easier for you, for example, Daredevil, and in some cases nightcrawlers, spiderman, quake, ultron, etc.

However, assuming in many cases, we bring champs that do not naturally evade, but it is all DOWN TO OUR SKILLS in evading, then it has to be TIMING, and REACTION, and MUSCLE MEMORIES, and how much we have practiced to know it well how to EVADE DIFF CHAMPS' DIFF SP1/2/3.

Generally the evading skills are similar, but some opponent champs SP can be tricker than the other. Having said that, I myself at times can consistently evade some champs, but on the other hand have low success rate on other champs I consider trouble makers to me.

Here's some helpful videos, in case you haven't seen them yet. You may want to consider goto the global ranking, pick some top notch champs, and duel them to practise. Another good candidate for practise who also shoot bullets, is Winter Soldiers in ROL. Good luck.

How To Evade Attacks In Marvel Contest of Champions: Like A Ninja!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPH60F-IETI

marvel contest of champions: Evading bullets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFtEX0uq_nA

How to Evade Punisher's Special Attack 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZBkrEEV3WM

Evading Unblockable Special 2 - Quick Tip | Marvel Contest of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlzI6aKUEpA
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    @shchong2 @Ashesudeeni1

Recently in map 5 I was just clearing the middle lane and fought agent venom and found out something that cheered me up. I never knew this till now but when he does his sp1 you can evade the last 4 bullets and only get hit by one of them. To do this as soon as the first bullet hits you while you are blocking immediately swipe back and you will evade the rest.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    the max i was able to evade constantly was maestros l1 (3 times) but bullets i dont think its possible (i need to count how many bullets punisher/WS/WM fires )
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @shchong2 @Ashesudeeni1

Recently in map 5 I was just clearing the middle lane and fought agent venom and found out something that cheered me up. I never knew this till now but when he does his sp1 you can evade the last 4 bullets and only get hit by one of them.

This is great, coz I think I normally only evaded like 2 or 3 of his bullets.

I sure would like to try this out later when I have time :) ==> "To do this as soon as the first bullet hits you while you are blocking immediately swipe back and you will evade the rest."

Thanks!!! :)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Why do they call him the bullet dodger?

Cuz he dodges bullets!
  • Ashesudeeni1Ashesudeeni1 Posts: 49
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Why do they call him the bullet dodger?

Cuz he dodges bullets!

Boris!
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    War machine bullets can't be completely evad3d except with passive evaders
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★