**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs

1 new update=17 new bugs man life must suck for the champs

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Boboman wrote: »

@Boboman!! Wow u r the man!!! I monitored since v17.0 and was aware of quite a few, some I faced it myself. Do you know if there's a full list of the 17 you mentioned, just in case I accidentally run into one of it costing me infinity streak, or loose in AQ/AW/Quest/etc.

I'm aware about the:-
    1) Cannot update
    2) Cannot login
    3) Connection issue
    4) Login button deactivated/cannot switch account
    5) Angela lag btw dash attack and next light attack <-- I faced this myself
    6) Scrambled screen after minimized or lock/relock <-- I faced this myself
    7) Mordo soul barb problem
    8 .... 17) someone said more champs also had problems, I don't know who ...

No problem if you do not want to reply to this. Just trying my luck. I understand it maybe too much to ask you to help listing all down. :) Cheers!!!

p/s: At least now we know, v17.0 has a new place in the MCoC update history, along side v12.0!!! Yeah!
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Boboman wrote: »

@Boboman!! Wow u r the man!!! I monitored since v17.0 and was aware of quite a few, some I faced it myself. Do you know if there's a full list of the 17 you mentioned, just in case I accidentally run into one of it costing me infinity streak, or loose in AQ/AW/Quest/etc.

I'm aware about the:-
    1) Cannot update
    2) Cannot login
    3) Connection issue
    4) Login button deactivated/cannot switch account
    5) Angela lag btw dash attack and next light attack <-- I faced this myself
    6) Scrambled screen after minimized or lock/relock <-- I faced this myself
    7) Mordo soul barb problem
    8 .... 17) someone said more champs also had problems, I don't know who ...

No problem if you do not want to reply to this. Just trying my luck. I understand it maybe too much to ask you to help listing all down. :) Cheers!!!

p/s: At least now we know, v17.0 has a new place in the MCoC update history, along side v12.0!!! Yeah!
    There is no exact list to how many bugs that came from this update but just a lot
  • Originat0rOriginat0r Posts: 3
    i don't want to lose my daily login rewards since the "LOGIN" is deactivated. now i am locked onto one account. I have 2 accounts and both are daily active ones. Why lock this functionality? I even spent actual money in both accounts :neutral:
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Originat0r wrote: »
    i don't want to lose my daily login rewards since the "LOGIN" is deactivated. now i am locked onto one account. I have 2 accounts and both are daily active ones. Why lock this functionality? I even spent actual money in both accounts :neutral:

Hopefully it will be fixed in another day or two.

For the 7-day calendar, you may miss something (PHC)

For the Feb calendar, since it is only 27-day in total, and there are a few days of grace period, as long as Kabam fixes it within a day or two, you should still be able to get the last T4b. Don't get me wrong, the grace period is not an excuse for Kabam to commit these sort of unbelievable bugs (on top of other dozen in this v17.0, which can probably rival the screwed up v12.0), however, sh1t had happened, so the grace period could at least savage what you deserved. Good luck and all the best!!! :)