**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unblockable Counterplay

SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
I am seeing an increasing number of champions with unblockable special attacks. Is there any counterplay to this other than power drain, heal, or specific characters like Mordo? It seems like there is no way to win these match-ups with my champions, even though my fighting skills are good enough to beat them without these unblockable attacks.

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    You need dexterity and then to evade these unblockable special attacks. Just need practice and it can be done.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Dexterity, even unblockable specials with multiple hits you only need to evade the first hit then you can block the rest
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Or duped Daredevil if it is projectile.

Dr. Zola
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Dexterity, got it. I have a point in it, but I am not very good at using it yet. Thanks.
  • ThrawnsCloneThrawnsClone Posts: 8
    That still won't help terribly. Dexterity was "mysteriously" broken when they made Dormammu the AQ boss and put Venom all over the map. Now it's functions at 50% of what it used too....
  • DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    You also need don't really need more than one point on it since of the next hit will get that tiny boost. Leave it with only one point and use the others somewhere else.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Ghost can phase
  • SpIdEr GwEn
  • Oh damn i didn't see how old this thread was