**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blocking taking full damage without being broken

This is the second day in a row I've blocked a special and took full damage, even though the block was never broken. Then from the same character I blocked another special but didn't take full damage. It's just doing it randomly. Both days were l2 specials, but not sure if that matters.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @RockCity333. Can you let me know the game mode/node, as well as the Champion you were using, and the enemy Champion? Thanks!
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    It was alliance quest. Wolverine against electro one day and captain marvel against yellow jacket the other. Yj had unlockable l1 but not l2 ( but again, the block wasn't broken,I just took huge damage. )
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    I've played that path many times so I'm used to how much a block against those champs would normally drop. It's not around 75%

On a different note, I think the evade not working all of the time may have to do with the size of the swipe needed. I'm often having to swipe 40% of the screen to get evade to register. Shorter swipes often don't, especially if you are swiping back from the block position because you usually aren't blocking with your thumb halfway across the screen to get the long swipe in