**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am banned due to use of mod by other people using my account!!

Hey Kabam and gaming community im really sorry for the use of MOD through my account u have given a temporary ban but my alliance needs me... Please remove this and i make sure that no more future problems will be there from my account. If it happens again ban me permanently. Hope you understand.
Thank you.

Comments

• You cheated so you shouldn’t face a punishment and they should let you go like nothing happened makes perfect sense
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It you know enough to post on this forum you should also know enough that what you did was cheating and nothing will get your account unbanned.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Bye Felicia
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Only a temporary ban is light punishment.

Inb4lock
  • leftleft Posts: 33
    my friend logged in for just one day with mod..couldnt do anything.just some arena wins and thats alll!!!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    left wrote: »
    my friend logged in for just one day with mod..couldnt do anything.just some arena wins and thats alll!!!

And that is called account sharing which is against the rules hope it stays temp and take the ban be happy it wasent a perm ban
  • leftleft Posts: 33
    yaa but aw war was up.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    left wrote: »
    yaa but aw war was up.

Yea but couldve been a perma ban u cheated take the ban and move on
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.